This beautiful and independent house of 70m2 is located in a quiet and safe area of the cretan Akrotiri peninsula. It is suitable for up to 4 people. It is less than 2km from the beautiful and sandy Kalathàs beach and only 700m from the village of Horafakia (there you can find tavernas, mini-market, pharmacy and much more). The famous Stavròs beach, where “Zorba the Greek” was filmed, is only 5 km away. The “Venetian beauty” Chanià is 11km away (20 minutes by car) and Chanià International Airport (CHQ) is 6.5 km away (10 minutes by car).
The house features:
– a fully furnished kitchen area with refrigerator, electric oven with hob, dishwasher, dishes, glasses, pots, tableware, coffee machine, kettle and toaster;
– a bright living room with flat screen SAT TV , comfortable sofa bed, table and direct access to the outside private area;
– 2 double rooms with big wardrobes;
– a spacious and beautiful covered veranda
The communal outdoor area features a shared 35m2 swimming pool with trees and flowers.
Outside there is also a private external storage room. The property has double glazing and an air-conditioning system which provides cold and hot air.
Watch the video taken inside the house and in the pool area:
Prices (per night, VAT included. Meals are not included in the price):
|2018||1/2 people||3/4 people|
|August||€ 70||€ 90|
|September||€ 65||€ 85|
|October||€ 60||€ 80|
|November||€ 55||€ 75|
Minimum stay: 5 nights.
A deposit of 30% of the total amount is required to confirm your booking and is payable by bank transfer.
The price includes:
– bed linen and bath towels;
– final cleaning of the house.
There’s no Wi-Fi in the house.
The beaches of the Akrotiri peninsula:
YOU CAN ALSO USE THE FORM BELOW TO CONTACT US:
N.B. Photos and images are under Copyright